This website https://jiraaf.com/ is a web portal owned by the AI Growth Private Limited (CIN: U74999KA2020PTC137559), and licensed to and operated by the Texterity Private Limited (a private company limited by shares incorporated under the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 (Act No. 18 of 2013) with corporate identification number (CIN) U72900KA2021PTC153540, and having its registered office at 86/1, 2nd floor Maruti Complex, New Thippasandra Main Road, next to Anjneya temple Bangalore 560075) (hereinafter referred to as “Jiraaf” which includes the person(s)/entity(ies) associated/connected with it) to provide technology solutions for financial products and alternate investment opportunities.
Jiraaf expressly makes following disclaimers:
- the website is merely an intermediary or facilitator or marketplace and Jiraaf in no manner is engaged in either grant of loan or borrowing/fund raising from any participants on the website.
- the website and/or Jiraaf is neither an Online Bond Platform and does not intend to get recognised as an Online Bond Platform under the relevant SEBI Regulation on said matter. The securities/investment opportunities offered to participants on the website are not traded on any Online Bond Platform recognised by SEBI.
- the website and/or Jiraaf is neither a stock exchange and does not intend to get recognised as a stock exchange under the Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956 by the Securities Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”) nor authorized by the SEBI to solicit investments. The securities/investment opportunities offered to participants on the website are not traded on any stock exchange recognised by SEBI.
- Any blog, content including FAQs available on the website is merely for educational purposes and to disseminate general information about the product(s)/service(s) offered through the website. Nothing contained in the blog(s), content(s) including FAQs available on the website to be construed as legal opinion or investment advice. Neither the Jiraaf nor the entity(ies), person(s) associated to it makes any representations, warranties, or guaranties whatsoever as to the blog(s), content(s) including FAQs available on website wholly or in part, including that of the accuracy or completeness of the information provided therein. In no event shall the Jiraaf and/ or its associated entity(ies), person(s) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages which may arise as a result of a person acting upon or using the statements, informations, ideas, opinions made in the blogs and contents including FAQs available on the website.
- All the transactions facilitated on the website are in compliance of applicable laws including:
- Companies Act, 2013 and Rules framed thereunder, particularly Section 42 thereof;
- Foreign Exchange Management Act, 199 and Rules, Regulations, Directions, Circulars framed/issued thereunder;
- Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and Directions, Circulars framed/issued thereunder;
- Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956 and Rules, Regulations framed/issued thereunder; and
- Security Exchange Board of India, 1992 and Rules, Regulations, Directions etc. framed thereunder.
- AI Growth Private Limited (CIN: U74999KA2020PTC137559), Texterity Private Limited (CIN: U72900KA2021PTC153540), or any of their subsidiary or affiliate may or may not have any interest in opportunities listed on the website.
- Jiraaf shall not at all be responsible for any claim or damage in case either the person who has agreed to participate in opportunities listed on website has not finally found place in opportunity.
- Jiraaf shall not provide nor arrange any credit enhancement or credit guarantee.
- Though Jiraaf endeavours to undertake the due diligence of the registered users on the website, however, Jiraaf in no manner warrants and guarantees that all the information participants have provided on this website is true and correct.
- All the details of participants on this website and their financial status, included in or available through this site are provided for use without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Jiraaf, its shareholders, its subsidiaries, and persons associated with it do not warrant that the information or other material which is placed on the website is correct including their financial status or capability or has not approached the other participants of this website with a criminal intent to either cheat or misappropriate or deny any other participants of its legitimate claims.
- Under no circumstances shall, Jiraaf, its directors, employees, officers, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, business partners including third-party distributors involved in creating, producing, transmitting or distributing products or services on the website, facilitating participants to participate in opportunities listed on website, be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from either misrepresentation, fraud, coercion, breach of trust, misappropriation, cheating or for any other such reason of its end users or of third parties including but not limited to loss of profits and loss of goodwill or loss of interest.
- This document and disclaimers contained herein are based on the applicable laws as on date of upload of this document. Any change in law may have impact on the same.